Easiest Way to Make Yummy Nacho Beef Soup
Nacho Beef Soup. Discover Tasty Braised Beef Soup Made W/ Chickpeas & Mushrooms. We have all the classic and new recipes you need to make soup into a wholesome, comforting and complete meal. This Beef Nacho Soup is so simple to make.
This soup is out of this world good. I originally made it here but people would ask if it could be made in a slow cooker. Well I had to test it out for myself. You can have Nacho Beef Soup using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nacho Beef Soup
- It’s 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 4 cup of beef broth.
- You need 10 oz of diced tomatoes with green chilies.
- Prepare 6 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 6 oz of velveeta cheese.
Stir in remaining ingredients except shredded cheese and tortilla chips. Easy cheesy slow cooker nacho soup, packed full of beef and veggies. Flavor packed slow cooker cheesy beef nacho soup! Enjoy the taste of nachos in a comforting soup, perfect for any night of the week!
Nacho Beef Soup instructions
- In large soup pot, cook the ground beef; drain the fat and season with salt and pepper..
- Add the beef broth and tomatoes. Bring to a boil, cover and simmer 15 minutes..
- Cut the cream cheese into small cubes and add to soup. Add the velveeta cheese..
- Heat over medium heat until cheese is melted..
- Serve with sour cream, shredded cheese or hot sauce as garnish..
In a large soup pot, cook the ground beef; drain the fat and season with salt and pepper. Add the beef broth and tomatoes. Cut the cream cheese into small cubes and add to the soup. Heat through over medium-low heat until cheese is melted. The Best Fiesta Nacho Cheese Soup Recipes on Yummly