Recipe: Yummy Beef Barley Soup
Beef Barley Soup. Beef Barley Soup is incredibly easy and so delicious! Loaded with nutritious veggies, tender beef and plump barley, it's a complete meal in a bowl! Reviews for: Photos of Beef Barley Vegetable Soup.
Beef Barley Soup – A comforting hearty bowl of soup made with carrots, celery, onions, lean beef and pearl barley. As the weather's getting cooler and fall is just ahead, a warm. This Beef Barley Soup is an easy, hearty dinner idea that is loaded with tender chunks of beef, barley and vegetables. You can have Beef Barley Soup using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef Barley Soup
- It’s 1/2 cup of carrots chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of celery chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of onion chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 4 cup of beef broth.
- You need 4 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 cup of cooked chopped roast beef.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 can of 14.5 oz diced tomato undrained.
- Prepare 1 cup of quick cook barley.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
It's a healthy meal that is perfect for making ahead for a busy week! This beef barley soup tastes intensely beefy, with tender chunks of beef, plump pearls of barley, and tender, perfectly cooked vegetables. Beef Barley Soup – rich, satisfying, comfort in a bowl. A hearty and delicious soup, loaded with beef and veggies and full of fiber.
Beef Barley Soup step by step
- saute first 4 ingredients until tender..
- Add the rest of the ingredients and bring to boil..
- reduce heat and simmer for 20 min..
- simmer uncovered additional 5 min or longer..
I have to tell you, there is nothing like a good hearty soup. This ultra comforting beef barley soup recipe is made easy in the slow cooker, which makes for incredibly tender beef and vegetables with perfectly textured barley! A simple beef barley soup made in the instant pot (pressure cooker). The beef is tender, veggies are perfectly cooked, and the barley is al-dente. It's seriously the simplest, most delicious soup.