Easiest Way to Make Perfect Beef Macaroni Soup
Beef Macaroni Soup. Classic Beef & Tomato Macaroni Soup, so delicious, it's gone before I can try it myself! There's a reason that this tasty soup is a family favourite! You'll love my quick version of classic beef macaroni soup.
When I make this beef and macaroni soup I prefer to cook the macaroni in a separate pot and then add it to the tomato mixture. Home » Recipes » Beef and Pork. Goulash Soup – Beef and Tomato Macaroni Soup. You can have Beef Macaroni Soup using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef Macaroni Soup
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- You need 2 cup of Frozen Mixed Vegetables.
- Prepare 1 can of (14 1/2 ounces) Diced Tomatoes (undrained).
- It’s 1 can of (14 1/2 ounces) Beef Broth.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Uncooked Elbow Macaroni.
This soup is just like what we had as kids called "Goulash" or "Cowboy Delight" in soup form. Beef & Tomato Macaroni Soup – a hearty soup full of hamburger, tomatoes, macaroni, and more! Worcestershire sauce combined with brown sugar makes for a perfectly sweet and savory flavor that. Fish Soup With Poached Egg and CroutonsO Meu Tempero.
Beef Macaroni Soup step by step
- In a large saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain..
- Stir in the mixed vegetables, tomatoes, broth and pepper. Bring to a boil; add macaroni..
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until macaroni and vegetables are tender..
Easy Beef & Macaroni Soup is a rich and delicious classic goulash soup. With a hearty tomato beef broth, tender pasta & veggies, this is classic comfort food. It's a great meal for those cool fall nights. This One Pot Beef and Tomato Macaroni Soup is a classic! Add both cans of tomato soup to the cooked and drained ground beef.