Recipe: Appetizing Beef Macaroni Soup
Beef Macaroni Soup. Say Yes to Braised Beef Soup Made W/ Chickpeas & Lean Beef. Classic Beef & Tomato Macaroni Soup – One of my family's all time favorites! Oh, don't ask me where or what it's called, but it's a rest stop that has a small little town by it.
To refrigerate, allow to cool, then cover and keep in the refrigerator. Simply reheat on the stove and add a bit of salt and pepper to brighten up the flavors. Old Fashioned Beef & Macaroni Soup. You can cook Beef Macaroni Soup using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Macaroni Soup
- It’s 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- It’s 2 cup of Frozen Mixed Vegetables.
- It’s 1 can of (14 1/2 ounces) Diced Tomatoes (undrained).
- Prepare 1 can of (14 1/2 ounces) Beef Broth.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of Uncooked Elbow Macaroni.
Old-fashioned beef & tomato macaroni soup just like grandma use to make! Top with cheese and serve with crackers! Keyword beef tomato, cabbage soup, goulash, macaroni soup. Beef and Tomato Macaroni Soup is one of the most comforting soups out there!
Beef Macaroni Soup instructions
- In a large saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain..
- Stir in the mixed vegetables, tomatoes, broth and pepper. Bring to a boil; add macaroni..
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until macaroni and vegetables are tender..
It's filled with flavorful, pieces of grounnd beef, sweet tomatoes, hearty macaroni and a herbed broth. Destined to become a dinnertime staple! Easy Beef & Macaroni Soup is a rich and delicious classic goulash soup. With a hearty tomato beef broth, tender pasta & veggies, this is classic comfort food. It's a great meal for those cool fall nights when you need to get dinner on the table fast!