Tom Kha soup.
You can cook Tom Kha soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tom Kha soup
- You need of Soup base.
- It’s 1 can of coconut milk.
- You need 6 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 1/2 packages of lemon grass puree.
- You need 2 tbsp of Thai chili paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ginger.
- It’s 2 tbsp of basil puree.
- You need 2 lb of chicken breast.
- It’s 1 bunch of fresh cilantro.
- You need 2 tbsp of lime zest and juice.
Tom Kha soup instructions
- Dice chicken into bite sized pieces and saute with ginger and chili paste..
- Combine coconut milk, chicken broth, lemon grass, and basil and bring to a boil..
- Add chicken mixture and lime zest, reduce heat and simmer..
- Serve topped with chopped fresh cilantro..