Recipe: Tasty Beef Vegetable Soup
Beef Vegetable Soup.
You can cook Beef Vegetable Soup using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Vegetable Soup
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of stew meat.
- Prepare 1/2 head of cabbage chopped.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion.
- It’s 2 of carrots chopped.
- It’s 1 bag of frozen green beans.
- It’s 1 can of whole kernel corn drained.
- Prepare 3 of potatoes peeled & chopped.
- You need 2 cups of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 can (28 oz) of diced tomatoes.
- It’s to taste of salt & pepper.
- Prepare 2 sticks of celery sliced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of olive oil.
- You need cloves of garlic.
Beef Vegetable Soup step by step
- In a deep pot add olive oil & stew meat & cook meat until browned. Then add beef broth & let boil for 10 mins..
- Add veggies & can of diced tomatoes (don't drain) stir & cover. Cook for an hour & a half or until all veggies are tender..
- Serve with crackers (optional) & enjoy.