How to Make Tasty Mike's Beef Onion Mushroom Soup
Mike's Beef Onion Mushroom Soup. Ground Beef And Lipton Onion Soup Recipes. Hamburger Tater-Tot CasseroleCooking Hawaiian Ground Beef Rice Mushroom Soup Casserole Recipes. Mike's Hard Black Cherry Barbecue BurgerTasting Table. garlic clove, potato hamburger buns, black.
Cook Veggies: Keeping beef and grease in pan, add mushrooms, onions, and black pepper. Garlic, onions, soy sauce and onion soup mix flavor the tender beef in these savory hot sandwiches served with a tasty, rich broth for dipping. Some amazingly fresh mushrooms I found at our local farmers market inspired this recipe. You can have Mike's Beef Onion Mushroom Soup using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Beef Onion Mushroom Soup
- You need 8 Cups of Homemade Beef Stock [see easy recipe under my profile].
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of Package Hormel Beef Roast [with Aus Ju].
- You need 1 of LG Viadailla Onion [for sweetness].
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of Box Thick Sliced Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 Packet of Lipton Onion Soup Mix.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dried Rosemary.
- Prepare as needed of Baguette Bread.
- It’s as needed of Garlic Butter.
When you start with the best ingredients, you can't go wrong. Add the onion, mushrooms, garlic, onion soup mix, and beef broth. I used the broth to deglaze the dutch oven that I browned the beef in and used beefy onion soup mix b/c that's what I had. I'm not sure how different that tastes instead of just.
Mike's Beef Onion Mushroom Soup step by step
- Create your homemade beef stock. A thick beef stock is essential with this recipe. But, you can use boxed broth. Just season with beef bouillon, thicken with 2 tbsp corn starch and 1 tbsp water at the finish and, simmer on high for 2 minutes longer. Stir well and fast if you choose a corn starch slurry tho..
- Here's what you'll need. Packet of Lipton Onion Soup Mix not pictured here. Chop your onions. P.S., I always add Beef Boullion to this recipie but it's entirely up to you!.
- Microwave your beef roast for 3 minutes..
- Fine fork shread your roast..
- Now, it's everybody in the pool! Simmer for 30 minutes..
- Add slurry at this point if choosing to thicken your soup. We enjoy ours thicker as so it can coat crustinies well..
- Here's your outcome. Your soup should be able to coat a spoon. Serve with toasted crustinie bread..
- Or, with a Patty Melt. Enjoy!.
- Sorry. This site isn't letting my students sort their steps. Preheat oven to 350° at Step #6. Slice Baguette Bread and coat with garlic butter if you'd like. Bake 5 minutes or until slightly crispy..
Tear meat into bite-size pieces, discarding any bone and excess fat as you go. Trim mushrooms and cut into slices. Peel garlic and squeeze through a press into the soup and season. Shape the beef mixture firmly I used sliced mushroom that are in a jar.and instead of the water I mixed in the juice from the mushrooms and a little bit of water used to rinse the soup can. Onions: Yellow onions add flavor and another layer of sweetness to the soup.