How to Cook Tasty Vietnamese beef noodle soup
Vietnamese beef noodle soup.
You can cook Vietnamese beef noodle soup using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vietnamese beef noodle soup
- It’s of soup base.
- You need 1 of star anise.
- It’s 1 of clove.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coriander seed.
- You need 1 of cardamom.
- You need 5 small of chilli.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of chicken stock powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 6 cup of water.
- It’s 3 tsp of cooking oil.
- You need 3 packages of flat rice noodle.
- Prepare 100 grams of beef.
- It’s 5 tsp of corn starch.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 1 bunch of coriander.
- You need 2 of fresh lime.
- It’s 1 small of chili.
- You need 1 packages of bean sprouts.
Vietnamese beef noodle soup instructions
- soften rice noodle and set aside in servibg bowl.
- marinate beef with corn starch and fish sauce set aside.
- deep fried all spices until golden brown, add water bring to boil.
- add chicken stock powder and fish sauce to taste.
- boil bean sprout in soup for 30 seconds.
- boil marinated beef with soup.
- pour beef soup to rice noodle, add bean sprouts, coriander, small chili and fresh lime to serve.