Recipe: Yummy Beef Udon Soup
Beef Udon Soup. Beef udon (Niku Udon) is a Japanese comfort dish made of tender sliced beef seasoned and stir fried on top of warm udon noodle Use Japanese Soup Stock 'Dashi' To Make Your Broth for Beef Udon. Keyword beef and noodle soup, noodle soup recipe, udon noodle recipe. Use a pair of tongs to.
For our cheeky Thursday we made beef udon noodle soup. Homemade udon noodles, tender beef, baby carrots and sugar snaps. Made the broth from the slow cooked. You can cook Beef Udon Soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Udon Soup
- It’s 3 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of beef stew.
- You need 1 tbsp of sake.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 150 grams of pre cooked udon noodles.
- You need 50 grams of shiitake or regular mushrooms.
- It’s 1/2 of green onion.
- You need 2 clove of fresh ginger.
How many calories inEdo Japan Beef Udon Soup. We are huge fans of Asian soups. This one is warming and flavorful. I cooked the udon noodles for about three minutes to soften them, in the broth in a strainer so that the noodles were Making udon really meant a lot to me.
Beef Udon Soup step by step
- In a hot pan add the beef and seal over high heat then simmer aprox 5 min until cooked. Remove from pan let cool one min and slice in one inch thick pieces..
- In the same pan and using the juices of the beef add the water, sake, soy sauce, fresh ginger and season with salt pepper. Bring to a boil and then simmer for 10 min. This will be the broth of the soup..
- In a frying pan add the beef and cook in one tablespoon olive oil, add the mushrooms, green onion and half a cup of the broth. Cook for 1-2 minutes..
- Add the udon noodles to the broth over medium heat for about 1 min, then add beef and veggies. Remove the ginger slices and serve while hot..
This combination is my favorite but nothing in this recipe is sacrosanct Substitute amounts or types of vegetables, protein, broth. Rinse the udon noodles with hot water, then divide them between four to six bowls. Lay the sliced beef over the noodles, then ladle the soup on top; because the beef is sliced very thin, the heat of the. The Best Japanese Beef Soup Recipes on Yummly Japanese Beef And Rice Soup, Spicy Vietnamese Beef And Japanese Beef Udon Soup or Why Should Ramen Get All the Glory?!