Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Vegetable Beef Soup
Vegetable Beef Soup.
You can cook Vegetable Beef Soup using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetable Beef Soup
- It’s 1 lb of hamburger, ground round or chuck.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 can of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of whole tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 packages of frozen mixed vegetables.
- It’s 4 of potatoes, diced in small chunks or medium slices ( can use can potatoes ).
- You need 2 can of beef broth, or 2 beef bouillon cubes.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of celery or celery seed (optional).
- You need 1 of tomato juice if more liquid is needed.
Vegetable Beef Soup step by step
- Brown ground meat, celery ( if using ) and onions until browned. Stir meat to crumble it while cooking..
- When beef if fully cooked, drain off excess fat..
- Add beef and onions back to large pot of dutch oven..
- Add tomatoes, potatoes, mixed vegetables and beef broth or bouillon cubes..
- Heat on medium until slow boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer..
- I usually simmer mine an hour or so to let flavors blend, stirring occationally..
- You can add any veggies you like, and can also use fresh ones also. Good in crock pot also..
- I love this with cornbread or crackers..
- If it is not juicy enough, just add tomato juice, broth or water.