How to Make Yummy Beef vegetable soup
Beef vegetable soup. Discover Tasty Braised Beef Soup Made W/ Chickpeas & Mushrooms. Scrumptious Beef Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success W/ Kraft®, Today! Add browned beef, water, broth, tomatoes with juices, carrots, potatoes, corn, bay leaves and garlic.
So many beef soups are watery and dull. The thing that sets this beef soup recipe apart from the rest is the broth. It's slightly thickened so it's more like a thinnish gravy. You can cook Beef vegetable soup using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef vegetable soup
- It’s of bags of mixed vegetables.
- It’s of packs of stew beef.
- It’s of can of vegetable juice.
- It’s of can of beef broth.
- Prepare of onion, chopped.
It's infused with herb flavour and also gets an extra depth of flavour from the secret ingredient: red wine. In a nonstick skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink, breaking meat into crumbles; drain. Vegetable Beef Soup is the perfect cozy soup and such a good way to use up all those veggies stocked in the fridge! It's perfectly hearty and filling thanks to the tender chunks of protein-rich beef and abundance of nutritious vegetables.
Beef vegetable soup instructions
- Brown the beef in a small amount of oil.brown till cooked through..
- While cooking beef, add vegetable juice, beef broth, bags of vegetables, and onion in crockpot. Add beef when finished cooking. Cook on low for 8-10 hours. Add salt and pepper to your liking. Enjoy!.
Plus it's a versatile recipe so feel free to replace veggies with others you may have on hand. If using chuck roast, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add barley and bay leaf during the last hour of cooking. Skim off and discard any residue that rises to surface. This soup is packed with vegetables, tomatoes, and beef.