Recipe: Tasty Tom Ka Kai Soup
Tom Ka Kai Soup.
You can cook Tom Ka Kai Soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tom Ka Kai Soup
- It’s 2 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1 tsp of ssliced kaffir lime leaves.
- You need 1 of 2inch piece lemongrass bruised.
- You need 1 of 1 inch ginger piece thinly sliced.
- It’s 4 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of lime juice.
- You need 1 of boneless skinless chicken breast cut into bitesized pieces.
- Prepare 5 oz of coconut milk.
- It’s 4 of Thai chili peppers slightly crushed.
Tom Ka Kai Soup step by step
- in a pot put the broth in heat on medium heat add lime leaves, lemongrass, ginger, fish sauce, and lime juice..
- bring to boil add chicken and coconut milk and bring to boil..
- reduce heat and add chilies and cover , let simmer till chicken is cooked through about 3-5 minutes..
- remove chilies and lemongrass before serving.