Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Hearty Vegetable Beef Soup
Hearty Vegetable Beef Soup. Enjoy Our Deliciously Crafted Well Yes!® Italian Vegetable Soup. Shred beef with two forks; transfer to a Dutch oven. Add the tomatoes, vegetables, water and salt.
A nice simple salad would also make a tasty and fresh accompaniment. I have been making this hearty soup for as long as I have been cooking. My mom and my grandmother always made soup like this,it does take time but worth it. You can have Hearty Vegetable Beef Soup using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hearty Vegetable Beef Soup
- It’s 3 lbs of beef – I use whatever steak is on sale.
- Prepare 4 lbs of frozen mixed veggies (peas, Lima beans, corn & green beans).
- Prepare 2 lbs of frozen corn.
- It’s 6 of medium potatoes.
- You need 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of I 8 oz jar soup base.
My family loves this soup & looks forward to coming to dinner when I say, I'm making soup. A great to use left over vegetables. Hearty Vegetable Beef Soup Recipe + Larger Image. Helps thicken it and makes it more hearty.
Hearty Vegetable Beef Soup step by step
- Add 8 cups of water and jar of soup base to large stockpot. Start with about 3/4 of the jar and add remainder after taste test. The base can be salty if too much is used. Bring to a boil. Cut meat and potatoes in bite size pieces. I tend to make potatoes about double the size of the meat..
- In a large skillet heat up worcestershire sauce and add meat and onion powder. Brown meat..
- Add meat, potatoes and vegetables to simmering beef stock..
- Simmer for 1 1/2 hours on low. Stir about every 20 minutes..
Besides who doesnt put potatoes in vegi/beef soup? Thickens nice and can always add more. One-Pot Hearty Vegetable Soup – Easy to make, healthy and completely delicious! This is one my favorite hearty soup recipes! It's made in one-pot, packed with veggies and is so comforting.