Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Beef Brisket Noodle Soup (Instant Pot)
Beef Brisket Noodle Soup (Instant Pot). Say Yes to Braised Beef Soup Made W/ Chickpeas & Lean Beef. Taiwanese Beef Noodle Soup is a perfect orchestration of tender beef, a rich and slightly spicy broth, fresh noodles, a little bok choy, and that absolutely necessary fistful of Chinese pickled mustard greens and fresh scallions and cilantro. Here's how to make it in an instant pot pressure cooker or on your stove.
You'll love the delicious beefy pho broth pack with rich buttery complex depth of flavors, with tender beef, al dente noodles, plus fresh aromatic herbs. Beef Noodle Soup (Instant Pot): I really like Taiwanese beef noodle soup, but it takes a long time to make the broth. A good broth is the single most important aspect of beef noodle soup, so it has to be done well. You can cook Beef Brisket Noodle Soup (Instant Pot) using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Brisket Noodle Soup (Instant Pot)
- Prepare 2 of star anise pods.
- Prepare 2 of whole cloves.
- You need 1 inch of piece of ginger, peeled & sliced.
- Prepare 4 of green onions, sliced into 3 inch sections.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 3 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 6 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 4 cups of chicken stock.
- It’s 1 lb of beef brisket, cubed.
- Prepare of Beef tripe and tendon, if desired.
- Prepare 200 gm of dry fine Chinese egg noodle.
- It’s of Vegetables as desired.
I'll show you in this Instructable how I make a simple but sup. Next, rinse off the beef under cold running water. Bring to a boil and cook for a few more minutes until you see some foam floating on the top of the water. Brown the beef (for the soup): Wipe out the pressure cooker pot, then put it back in the base and set the Instant Pot to sauté mode adjusted to high (medium-high heat).
Beef Brisket Noodle Soup (Instant Pot) step by step
- Set instant pot to saute and add vegetable oil. Once oil is heated, add star anise, cloves, garlic, and ginger and saute for a few minutes until aromatic. Add green onions to pot and cook until limp.
- Add cubed beef brisket and sear briefly in pot, then add oyster sauce and soy sauce. Cook for a few minutes until sauce caramelizes.
- If tendon and tripe is desired, add to instant pot now. Tendon pieces must not be too large. Cook briefly in sauce, then add chicken stock. Close lid of instant pot and cook 30min on high pressure (soup function)..
- While brisket cooks, soak dry noodles in boiling water until loose, then blanch in cold water. Prepare any desired vegetables..
- Separate noodles and veg into 2 large soup bowls. Once instant pot is done (quick release), spoon broth into bowls to reheat noodles..
Bring a large pot of water to boil over high heat and cook the flour noodles according to the package instructions. Remove the noodles from the water. Add the bok choy to the boiling water. To assemble the soup, place a generous amount of noodles in the bottom of a bowl. Then, add bok choy, meat, and broth.