How to Prepare Yummy Beef macaroni soup
Beef macaroni soup. Classic Beef & Tomato Macaroni Soup, so delicious, it's gone before I can try it myself! There's a reason that this tasty soup is a family favourite! You'll love my quick version of classic beef macaroni soup.
When I make this beef and macaroni soup I prefer to cook the macaroni in a separate pot and then add it to the tomato mixture. Home » Recipes » Beef and Pork. Goulash Soup – Beef and Tomato Macaroni Soup. You can have Beef macaroni soup using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef macaroni soup
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 32 oz of beef broth.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of elbow macaroni.
- You need 2 cups of frozen mixed vegetables.
- It’s 1 can (14.5 oz) of diced tomatoes undrained.
This soup is just like what we had as kids called "Goulash" or "Cowboy Delight" in soup form. Beef & Tomato Macaroni Soup – a hearty soup full of hamburger, tomatoes, macaroni, and more! Worcestershire sauce combined with brown sugar makes for a perfectly sweet and savory flavor that. Fish Soup With Poached Egg and CroutonsO Meu Tempero.
Beef macaroni soup step by step
- In a large fry pan fry 1lb of ground beef till there's no pink. Drain grease and put into a sauce pot..
- Add mixed vegetables, tomatoes, broth and pepper into sauce pot with ground beef. Cook covered to a boil, add macaroni reduce heat to a simmer for 10 to 15 minutes..
- Add oyster crackers optional. Enjoy!!!!.
Easy Beef & Macaroni Soup is a rich and delicious classic goulash soup. With a hearty tomato beef broth, tender pasta & veggies, this is classic comfort food. It's a great meal for those cool fall nights. This One Pot Beef and Tomato Macaroni Soup is a classic! Fry ground beef, drain any grease and remove ground beef from pan.