How to Prepare Perfect Vegetable Beef Soup
Vegetable Beef Soup.
You can cook Vegetable Beef Soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetable Beef Soup
- You need of stew beef.
- Prepare of onion, chopped.
- Prepare of celery.
- It’s of small carrots, chopped.
- Prepare of white potatoes, small diced.
- You need of corn, cut off cob.
- You need of frozen baby Lima beans.
- Prepare of small can lesueur peas.
- You need of green beans.
- It’s of petite diced tomatoes.
- You need of oz's V8 juice.
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
Vegetable Beef Soup step by step
- Cut stew beef into bite sized cubes. Brown in saute pan and transfer to a large stock pot..
- Add carrots, celery and onions to saute pan and cook until tender. Transfer to stock pot with beef..
- Add just enough water to cover and simmer until beef is tender. Keep an eye on the water level and add more if necessary..
- Add potatoes, corn and lima beans to stock pot. Add additional water to cover. Cook over medium heat until potatoes start to get tender..
- Add remaining ingredients and salt and pepper to taste. Simmer 20-30 minutes. Enjoy!.
- NOTE: Beef and vegetables can be browned in the stock pot. I just prefer the saute pan. NOTE: One pound of ground beef can be substituted for beef stew with the same delicious results..