How to Cook Tasty Beef Soup
Beef Soup. Check Out Beef Soup On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! Make a hearty meat soup with these recipes for beef soup, including beef barley soup, beef noodle soup, steak chili, meatball minestrone and more.
It's slightly thickened so it's more like a thinnish gravy. It's infused with herb flavour and also gets an extra depth of flavour from the secret ingredient: red wine. Add browned beef, water, broth, tomatoes with juices, carrots, potatoes, corn, bay leaves and garlic. You can cook Beef Soup using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Soup
- Prepare of Beef bone.
- Prepare of Potato.
- Prepare of Carrot.
- You need of Celery.
- You need of Spring onion.
- You need of Tomato.
- It’s of Spices :.
- It’s Half of big red onion.
- You need 5 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Nutmeg.
- You need 1 tsp of White pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of beef stock.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Reduce heat and simmer uncovered until beef is almost tender, about an hour. Add peas and hot sauce to soup. Vegetable Beef Soup is the perfect cozy soup and such a good way to use up all those veggies stocked in the fridge! It's perfectly hearty and filling thanks to the tender chunks of protein-rich beef and abundance of nutritious vegetables.
Beef Soup step by step
- Prepare all ingredients & spices.
- Boil Beef bone for 20 minute and drain. Set aside beef bone..
- Fried onion and garlic with cooking oil till fragrant and brown..
- Add all spices in motor pastle and grinding till paste. Boil water and add celery, ginger and spices until beef bone soft.. Simmer for 2 hours..
- Cut potato, spring onion and carrot..
- Add vegetables to the soup. After 2 hours simmer. Cook until carrot and potato soft..
Plus it's a versatile recipe so feel free to replace veggies with others you may have on hand. This slow cooker Vegetable Beef Soup is a hearty, healthy meal loaded with protein and vegetables. Made with chunks of beef and all of your favorite veggies! When loading up on vegetables, we love Weight Loss Vegetable Soup and this homemade Vegetable Beef Soup recipe. Made in the slow cooker or on the stove top, it's perfect for making ahead on a busy weeknight!