Easiest Way to Cook Yummy 【Chef Baek Jong Wong Recipe】Korean Beef Seaweed Soup
【Chef Baek Jong Wong Recipe】Korean Beef Seaweed Soup. Sold by Original Kim and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Chef Baek Jong Won is a mega-celebrity chef in Korea and the founder of Korea's largest Jajangmyeon franchise, Hong Kong Ban Jeom. Their sauce is nutty and savory, with just.
It's nutritious and easy to make. I prefer Korean soy sauce for soup, which I used today. In Korea, this soup is part of the hospital diet for new moms. You can cook 【Chef Baek Jong Wong Recipe】Korean Beef Seaweed Soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 【Chef Baek Jong Wong Recipe】Korean Beef Seaweed Soup
- It’s 1 piece of any parts of beef.
- Prepare of Appropriate dried seaweed.
- You need 2 pieces of spring onion.
- You need 2 pieces of garlic.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sesame oil.
- You need of Seasonings:.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- You need of Appropriate beef powered (or all purpose seasoning).
- It’s 1 teaspoon of fish sauce.
If you're in America, your Korean Because of this soup's association with childbirth, it's also a Korean tradition to eat miyeok guk on birthdays. See my tteokguk recipe for instructions for making the beef broth using the longer method. The new kind of cooking broadcast! They might not be the very famous chefs nor the chefs of the most fancy restaurants.
【Chef Baek Jong Wong Recipe】Korean Beef Seaweed Soup step by step
- Prepared all ingredients.
- Dried seaweed soaked in water until it become soft and spread (water covered ingredients) After the dried seaweed became soft, drain water to remove the water Use scissors to cut seaweed into small pieces (this scissors only use for cutting food).
- Stir-fried beef with Korean sesame oil in the pot Stir-fry until the beef changed color, add seaweed to stir-fry together Add a tablespoon of soy sauce, everyone has different taste, you can season according to your favorite taste Add water, cover the lid and cook for about 15 minutes.
- Add mashed garlic, Korean soup always adds mashed garlic when it is almost ready, it is good for health 🙂 Teacher Baek Jong Won's secret recipe, add fish sauce (Teacher Baek said that fish sauce and soy sauce will make an amazing spark if put them together).
- Seasoning with a bit beef power, (or all purpose seasoning also be fine) Finally add a little spring onions to complete the healthy, nutritious and delicious "Korean Beef Seaweed Soup".
Beef brisket, fish sauce, garlic, seaplant, sesame oil, water. Learn how to make Korean seaweed soup. This delicious soup is also known as Korean birthday soup. It's easy to make and tastes healthy and nourishing! I personally like the soup made with beef more than any others as I think nothing produces umami rich deep flavor like beef does.