Recipe: Appetizing Grandma Betty's Vegetable Soup
Grandma Betty's Vegetable Soup. Say Yes to Our Vegetarian Soups Crafted for Sippable Satisfaction. Skim off and discard any residue that rises to surface. EAsy recipe still recovering from a cold and had lots of veggies to use.
Mother's cellar was filled with home-canned vegetables, so the basic ingredient of this soup was right at hand. It never took her long to make a kettle of this wonderful soup. —Wilma Miller, Port Angeles, Washington Old fashioned beef vegetable soup recipe from betty crocker recipe. Learn how to cook great Old fashioned beef vegetable soup recipe from betty crocker. You can cook Grandma Betty's Vegetable Soup using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grandma Betty's Vegetable Soup
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of beef neck bones.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf.
- It’s 5 of peppercorns.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 3 quart of water.
- You need 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of frozen peas.
- You need 1/4 cup of frozen corn.
- It’s 1 can of vegetarian vegetable soup.
- You need 1 tsp of celery salt (if not using minced celery leaves).
- Prepare 5 of carrots (4, if carrots are large).
- You need 2 stick of celery (sliced).
- You need 1/2 lb of mushrooms (sliced thick).
- It’s 1 clove of garlic (minced).
- It’s 2 of potatoes (peeled and cubed).
- It’s 1 can of chopped tomatoes (plus juice) 16 oz. size can.
Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Old fashioned beef vegetable soup recipe from betty crocker recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Take meat off bones and back into the kettle with all vegetables and tomatoes and sauce. Additional beef cubes of meat can be added in the beginning for meaty vegetable soup. Creamy Tomato Soup Packages (Vegetarian) Gluten Free Gift Packages; Baby Gifts; Birthday Gifts; Deluxe Gift Packages; Chicken Soup for the Soul Books; Bubby's Comfort Food; Once-A-Month Chicken Soup Clubs; Gift Certificates This Old Fashioned Vegetable Beef Soup is a flavorful hearty soup packed with various colorful vegetables, tender beef, broth, and noodles.
Grandma Betty's Vegetable Soup instructions
- Clean and chop vegetables. Slice celery and mince leaves. Slice carrots on mandolin. The thinnest blade will take the least amount of time to cook. Peel and cube potatoes. Mince garlic..
- Assemble all but last 3 ingredients in large (8 quart) pot..
- Bay leaf, peppercorns, and possibly celery leaves may be added in a tea ball or large paper tea bag..
Just like grandma used to make! During cold months we love to stay warm with soup and chili recipes. You will find Chicken Gnocchi Soup, White Bean Chicken Chili and Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup along with Grandma's soup in our regular rotation. Add more vegetable broth if needed so you will have plenty of soup stock. Grandma's Chicken Soup is the most delicious alternative to sending flowers.