Recipe: Yummy Broccoli Cheddar Soup (Vitamix)
Broccoli Cheddar Soup (Vitamix). Put eveything in the Vitamix and voila! Blender Babes shares their favorite Gluten-Free Broccoli Cheddar Soup recipe. Head on over to BlenderBabes.com for more healthy recipes.
Perfect on a winter night, yet we crave it year round. Feel free to add some extra broccoli in there to sneak in some extra veggies! This broccoli cheese soup recipe is a healthier take on the classic! You can cook Broccoli Cheddar Soup (Vitamix) using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Broccoli Cheddar Soup (Vitamix)
- You need 1 cup of skim or low fat milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded low fat cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of broccoli or cauliflower, fresh or frozen, steamed.
- It’s 1 tsp of diced onion.
- Prepare 1 of chicken or vegetable bouillon cube.
Loaded with fresh broccoli and lots of hearty veggies, it's a cozy weeknight meal. Even if dill isn't your thing, I urge you to try it in this recipe. It's essential for mimicking the rich, complex flavor of sharp cheddar cheese. Vitamix Broccoli Cheddar Soup – Ashley Sweeney RD.
Broccoli Cheddar Soup (Vitamix) instructions
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid..
- Select Variable 1..
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High..
- Blend for 5-6 minutes or until heavy steam escapes from the vented lid..
- Serve over additional steamed broccoli pieces. (optional).
Easy Blendtec and Vitamix soup recipes that can be made in any blender. Vegetarian, vegan, low-carb, low-sodium, high-fiber blender soup recipes. This Broccoli Cheddar Soup is the also a meal prep friendly recipe, so you can make it in a large batch and enjoy throughout the week! We wanted to make this broccoli cheddar soup not only delicious but also healthier than the store-bought version. Instead of using shredded vegan cheese.