Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Crockpot taco soup
Crockpot taco soup. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! So you can make this delicious Taco Soup even more tasty and delicious when you use these homemade DIY Seasoning Recipes. What an easy way to add flavor to your taco soup!
A hearty combination of beans, corn, tomatoes, and taco seasonings, slow cooked with shredded chicken. Top each bowl with Cheddar cheese, sour cream, and crushed tortilla chips. Made mostly of canned ingredients, this tasty soup lets the slow cooker do the work so you don't have to! You can have Crockpot taco soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot taco soup
- Prepare 1 lb of ground turkey or ground beef.
- You need 1/2 of onion chopped.
- It’s 1 can of 4 oz of diced green chilies.
- Prepare 1 packages of taco seasoning (low sodium).
- It’s 1 packages of ranch dressing mix (powder).
- Prepare 1 can of sweet corn, undrained (optional if on low carb diet).
- It’s 2 can of stewed tomatoes, undrained.
- You need 1 can of large can of pinto beans, undrained.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans, undrained.
- It’s 1 can of kidney beans, undrained.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh chopped cilantro (garnish).
Slow Cooker Taco Soup is a family favorite dinner that has just a few ingredients and can be made in minutes. Tex-Mex taco soup deserves its own meme—the mix of ground beef, beans, tomatoes, and green chilies shows up in countless soup and casserole recipes. Here, we've calibrated it for the slow cooker, definitely the easiest (and arguably the most satisfying) version yet. Slow Cooker Taco Soup is made with ground beef, black beans, and corn, slow-cooked in a Crock Pot until it is packed full of southwest flavor.
Crockpot taco soup step by step
- Cook ground turkey or ground beef with a little oil until cooked add onions. In crock pot add all ingredients including all juices. Finally add ground meat. Let it simmer on HIGH for two hours..
- Substitute any combinations of beans and vegetables..
- Garnish with any variety of cilantro, green onion, sour cream, or cheese..
- Serve with corn bread or tortilla chips..
This Slow Cooker Taco Soup recipe was one of my grandma's favorite easy dinners, and she used to make it all the time. Put everything in crockpot in order listed. Do NOT rinse or drain beans. Take chicken out and shred with two forks. The Best Crock Pot Taco Soup.