How to Prepare Tasty Tomato Carrot Soup
Tomato Carrot Soup. I often double this recipe and freeze half, so we can enjoy a taste of summer during the cold winter months. If I do freeze it, I omit the yogurt and stir it in after the soup's. This carrot tomato soup recipe is an update from the archives.
The tomato carrot soup has the sweetness of the carrots & onions, along with the slight tanginess of the tomatoes. Garlic in the soup gives a slight sharpness with the earthy flavors of cumin. A creamy carrot and tomato soup made from scratch! You can cook Tomato Carrot Soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tomato Carrot Soup
- Prepare portion of Oven.
- You need 3 TBS of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 2 lb of sliced carrots.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare portion of Stovetop.
- You need 6 cups of low fat low sodium chicken broth.
- It’s 16 ounce of can crushed tomatoes.
- You need of poultry seasoning.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
The Recipe: Creamy Carrot Tomato Soup. You will need a stock pot, a screen colander an immersion blender or traditional blender. Hi, this is a really simple quick soup. Only takes minutes to prepare but it is super healthy.
Tomato Carrot Soup step by step
- Cook oven portion in oven at 375 degrees for 45-50 minutes..
- Combine oven and stovetop portion and puree..
- Cook on stovetop and add 1/2- 3/4 cup evaporated milk if desired..
I hope you will like it. Gluten Free + Low FODMAP + Vegan + Paleo. Tomato soup has always held a very special place in my heart and a quick peek in my pantry would Over medium heat, in a small saucepan, combine condensed tomato soup, shredded carrots, milk. Add carrots, peeled and diced, and curry powder. Cover and cook until carrots are tender.