Easiest Way to Make Tasty Green Soup
Green Soup. A steaming bowl of green soup, packed with the season's freshest vegetables, is a healthy way to start your meal. Green soup is loaded with hearty, fiber-rich vegetables, including dark greens like chard, spinach and kale. Try our Spinach & Goat Cheese Bisque, a creamy, healthy green soup, for dinner tonight.
This recipe is vegan and gluten free. The soup requires some multitasking; you'll be caramelizing the onions in a skillet while you cook the rice and greens in a pot. Green Goddess Immune Boosting Soup ~ this nourishing soup is the cold weather equivalent to your power smoothie. You can have Green Soup using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Green Soup
- You need of Kale chopped.
- It’s of Green beans chopped.
- Prepare of Asparagus chopped.
- You need of Zucchini chopped.
- It’s of Yellow squash chopped.
- It’s of Broccoli.
- It’s of Artichoke hearts.
- It’s of Veggie bouillon.
- Prepare of Salt or more to taste.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
Trim the white ribs out of the chard (save for another use, such as to add to a stir-fry or other soup). Coarsely chop the chard greens and spinach. This soup is exactly what it claims to be: a super simple, very green soup. It's not fussy, it's not fancy, and it's not hard to make.
Green Soup step by step
- Add oil and veggies to pan and enough water to cover veggies. Add bouillon and salt to taste, cover and cook until veggies are soft, about 20 minutes..
- Transfer to blender and blend. Top with pesto drizzle or what ever you fancy! I used olive oil and brags nutritional yeast..
The flavors are mellow and simple: a bit of ginger, onion, and garlic, combined with the freshness and slight bitterness of leafy greens. My newest green obsession – this super healthy (and vegan) green detox soup. To me, this super-duper green soup is simply genius. Not only is the color sensational , but the fact that each bite of soup is packed with nutrients and is incredibly tasty, would sway even a vegetable-hater's mind. This Green Goddess Soup is full of feel-good veggies and greens, it's quick and easy to make, and it tastes and feels great.