How to Prepare Tasty Vegan Ramen Soup
Vegan Ramen Soup. JOC, didn't even realize it was vegetarian when he tasted the soup. My favorite way to eat vegan ramen noodle soup. How do you make vegan ramen noodle soup?
Flavorful miso broth with hoisin tofu and fresh ramen noodles. You guys, I have a confession to make: I am completely obsessed with Mind of a Chef. You know those instant vegan ramen soup packages? You can have Vegan Ramen Soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Ramen Soup
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- It’s 1 tsp of fresh ginger minced.
- Prepare 2 cups of vegetable broth.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of tamari sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of miso paste.
- Prepare 2 of portobello mushrooms, sliced.
- You need Half of block extra firm tofu cut into cubes.
- Prepare of Vegan Ramen or rice noodles.
- Prepare Half of yellow, orange or red bell-pepper, sliced.
Instead, I show you my vegan ramen hacks to take a simple soup and make it hearty and amazing, packed full of veg. This quick and easy vegan ramen is a delicious soup recipe that is bursting with flavour! Vegan ramen is SO MUCH easier to make than you think. With that in mind, I tried to make this miso ramen recipe as simple as possible.
Vegan Ramen Soup step by step
- Prepare all the veggies according to the instructions..
- For the broth, heat a medium sized pot and add the garlic and ginger. Add a splash of vegetable broth and cook for 1 minute..
- Add the remaining veggie broth/water, soy sauce and miso paste and let simmer for 10 minutes. Once done, add the ramen/ rice noodles and cook in the broth according to the instructions on the package..
- Fry' the tofu in soy sauce, cook the mushrooms in veggie broth until soft.
- Once the noodles are cooked, assemble your bowl. Add all the toppings, noodles and finally pour the broth in..
- For meal-prep half cook the noodles and strain them well. Cover with sesame oil to avoid sticking and refrigerate..
Ramen noodle soup is such a versatile comfort meal. It can be simple and inexpensive, or you can make it fancy and jam-packed with colorful vegetables and flavors! This easy vegan ramen is the. Our vegan ramen is made with a vegan stock bursting with umami and rich flavor. Ramen, one of the most beloved bowls of hot soup in the world.