How to Cook Tasty Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly)
Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly). Say Yes to Delicious Vegan Soups Made with Real Ingredients. This vegetarian coconut curry soup is perfect for the weekend or a busy week night. This family friendly soup curry is also gluten-free and vegan.
We are the UK's number one food brand. Whether you're looking for healthy recipes and guides, family projects and meal plans, the latest gadget reviews, foodie travel inspiration or just the perfect recipe for dinner tonight, we're here to help. This Spicy Coconut Thai Curry Soup is the perfect weeknight meal. You can cook Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly)
- You need 1/2-1 of cabbage (depends on preference).
- You need 2 handfuls of Kale (put in at end).
- You need 1 cup of rice (any rice you prefer, i enjoy wild rice).
- Prepare 2 cans of black beans.
- You need 1 can of great northern beans.
- It’s 1 cup of carrots.
- Prepare 3 of medium sized potatoes.
- You need 1 package of mushrooms.
- It’s 1 can of coconut cream (full fat).
- It’s 2-3 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 4 tbsp of curry powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- It’s 4 Cups of Broth (2 cups if you like it more chunky than broth).
- Prepare 4 cups of water/more broth (i do 2 cups water 2 cups veggie broth) ((again, 2 cups if you want less broth).
It is packed with veggies, healthy fats, and a ton of flavor! In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Hearty vegetable coconut curry soup with aromatic curry coconut milk broth. I told myself I wasn't going to speak of the weather in this post since it's all I've gabbed about all week, but so help me jujubes, it's all I want to talk about.
Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) instructions
- Chop garlic and throw in a soup pot with oil in the bottom, have cabbage carrots, mushrooms and potatoes ready and chopped to throw in once the garlic is ready! Let those cook until either done or close to it..
- Start the rice in a different pan, i usually add the rice into the soup later on right before it’s done.
- Once the veggies are nice and ready throw in the spices (the overload of curry is to really make the taste pop!) Let that cook for about 30 seconds or so, stirring the whole time..
- Throw in the coconut cream, broth and water, let it sit and cook for a little bit..
- When the rice is almost done, throw it in and let it cook long enough for the rice to finish cooking..
- Once it looks done and smells delicious throw in the Kale! I pick out the stalk of the kale because that part isn’t appetizing for me, but you can do whatever..
- Enjoy and serve!.
Throw in the coconut cream, broth and water, let it sit and cook for a little bit. This vegan curry soup is one such result of the hard, hard work that goes into tasting all those grocery store samples. Add remaining ingredients except yogurt; bring to a boil. This soup highlights the sweetness of roasted cauliflower and garlic. Serve this on its own for a quick lunch or with salad and bread for a satisfying dinner.