Recipe: Yummy Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb)
Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb). Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet. The Best Sauerkraut Low Carb Recipes on Yummly If you use a food processor it is ready in minutes.
Please post recipes only. (Feel free to discuss them in the comments.) If you are looking for info on the Keto diet, check out the r/keto sub reddit! Low Carb soup is one of my go-to's, especially when I'm trying to get back on track with my diet. Soups are filling because of the liquid, cook quickly in my Instant Pot and are a well-balanced meal in a bowl. You can have Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb) using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb)
- You need 10 of Hot Dogs (Gluten-Free found to have lowest carbs).
- It’s 2 tbs of Avacado Oil.
- It’s 1 lb of sauerkraut (both solid and liquid).
- You need 3 cups of Chicken Broth.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 of stevia sweetener packet.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Dijon Mustard.
- You need 1 of shallot or small onion.
- It’s 2 strips of Bacon.
- You need 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chives.
Warming, comforting and hearty: homemade Keto chicken soup is like a hug in a bowl! This easy low carb and Paleo recipe is packed with chicken, vegetables, fresh herbs and plenty of flavour. Free carb counter and keto diet tracker for the low carb and ketogenic diet. Great keto meal and sauerkraut is so healthy for you.
Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb) instructions
- Dice onion and bacon into small pieces and put in pot. Fry bacon and onion until browned. delay adding onion by couple of mins if you like crispy bacon..
- Add broth, water, oil, mustard, sweetener, pepper, bay leaves and mustard.
- Measure out sauerkraut making sure there are both solids and liquids (more liquid the more acidic soup – adjust to likeness). Drain liquid into soup then take solids and chop to make less stringy. Add to soup..
- Chop hot dogs in 1/4 of an inch width (can be substituted for sausage). Add to soup. Simmer 15 mins..
- Add pinch of baking soda with 1 tbsp of heavy cream. Stir in. Taste soup add salt as required. Add chives as a garnish..
I eat a quarter cup of sauerkraut with every meal. This Keto Slow-Cooker Reuben Soup filled with corned beef, swiss cheese and saurkraut is the perfect low-carb alternative to your favorite reuben sandwich! The month where I share tons of great slow-cooker recipes. We spent the first couple weeks of Crocktober. Healthy keto fried chicken might sound like an oxymoron.