Recipe: Tasty PETOLA SEGI OATS SOUP (VEGAN)
PETOLA SEGI OATS SOUP (VEGAN). Try Our Vegetarian Soups Crafted with Ingredients You Can Feel Good About Today. Great recipe for PETOLA SEGI OATS SOUP (VEGAN). This recipe is prepared and invented by me for vegans and my SPL friend and now I am posting it on demand and promised.
See great recipes for Instant Indonesian "Soto Ayam" (Yellow Chicken Soup) too! Extra taste can be enjoyed by adding Love and Affection. VEGAN PANCAKES (HOW TO MAKE PANCAKES ?) – vegan avacado key lime mini-pies – OATS SOUP (VEGAN) – L. You can cook PETOLA SEGI OATS SOUP (VEGAN) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of PETOLA SEGI OATS SOUP (VEGAN)
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Oats.
- It’s 2 pinch of Turmeric Powder ..
- Prepare 3 pinch of Cummins seed.
- It’s 3 of Green chilly (chopped ) ..
- You need 1/4 bunch of Coriander leaves (green) ..
- It’s 2 grams of Salt to tasete.
- Prepare 1 of Petola Segi (cleaned, finely chopped. ).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oil (Safola).
- You need 1 small of Ginger.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Lemon juice.
See more ideas about Pizza recipes, Recipes, Pizza. This information note is a pictorial and alphabetic glossary of key Asian vegetables and different names they are commonly known by in many of the retail outlets in Melbourne. See great recipes for Whole Grain French Toast With Toasted Sweet Coconut And Dried Blueberries too! It tastes like dessert but is made entirely from superfoods, so its incredibly nourishing for your body!
PETOLA SEGI OATS SOUP (VEGAN) instructions
- Take a frying bowl put oil in it. Then put some cumine seeds and chopped green chilly, Ginger, and stir fry for some time..
- After 3 minutes now put Petola Segi and Oats in it. And stir fry for 1 minute..
- Now put Turmeric Powder and salt. And stir fry for 30 sec ..
- Now add water to it. And allow it to boil for 5 to 10 minutes..
- Switch off the gas. And keep aside and garnish it with lemon juice and then coriander Leaves..
- Serve hot with Love and Affection for extra taste..
Plus, with all these healthy fats, protein and fibre, it will keep you full all the way to lunch! See more ideas about Food, Soup recipes, Recipes. First, wash and soak tamarind in water. Cut turai into ½ inch pieces. Meanwhile add oil to a pot, heat to medium-high.