L.N.S POTATO OATS SOUP (VEGAN). Ahearty, creamy and dairy-free potato leek soup that will hit the spot during the cold winter. We eventually joined forces on Sweet Simple Vegan and decided to dedicate our time to this platform, but Conscious Chris still exists (if you want to check it out) and this is where that recipe is sourced from. #CracklingMustard #Oats #Vegan #Soup #QuickAndEasy #FoodChannel #FoodVideos #WinterRecipes #VegetarianRecipes. Thick, hearty and creamy Vegan Potato Soup.
So simple, and such a lovely family dinner, plus it reheats perfectly so leftovers are great for enjoying throughout the. The sweet potatoes give the soup a creamy texture so you don't need to add any cream or milk! Welcome to a brand new year—a fresh One of the first steps to healthy living is to feed my body with nourishing food, and this carrot and sweet potato soup is exactly what I need to kick off the new year. You can cook L.N.S POTATO OATS SOUP (VEGAN) using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of L.N.S POTATO OATS SOUP (VEGAN)
- You need 1 tsp of turmaric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumine seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of asforditha.
- It’s 1 tbsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1/3 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 each of potatoes precutted (1/2)size..
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oats.
- Prepare 500 ml of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of soya oil.
There is a reason this is one of my more popular recipes! This is a smooth, luscious, warming from the inside out, perfect fall soup. After making this creamy vegan potato soup I declared that from now on, I am going to make soup. We did the math and decided on this creamy vegan leek and potato soup.
L.N.S POTATO OATS SOUP (VEGAN) step by step
- This is very simple and tastey with very less spices. people who are wait watcher can enjoy this meal in afternoon. yummy and delicious recipe is in fornt of you form north India..
- Now lit your gas stove slowly put a boiling pan and heat it under medium flame ..
- Now add soya oil, n the boiling pan suit all the ingredients like cumine seeds, and asforditha.
- Now add washed precutted potatoes in the pan and stir fry it for 2 minutes. Then add turmeric Powder and black pepper powder and salt to taste or quantity mentioned..
- Stir fry it for 3-2 minutes constantly. So that all the ingredients mixes well with ease. Put the oats in it and again fry it for few minutes ..
- Pour the water in it and let it boil for 8-9 minutes boiling depends upon the size of potatoes you take and the hardness of water..
- Keep aside and transfer it to 2 serving bowls ..
- Now this is the soup in serving bowl serve iit with your toung out …..ha… ha ha …..
I love chunky soups so this one is loaded with tender potato chunks and finely sliced leeks, but you can also purée it if you prefer silky. What you see here is a rustic soup I first made up before I could even read or write. My first attempt at this healthy vegan potato soup was quite spicy! So much so that I could not eat it myself but grandpa killed it. My favorite vegan potato leek soup recipe features tender potatoes, mellow flavored leeks and simple herbs made healthy and easy!