How to Make Tasty Instant Pot Low carb Zuppa Toscana soup
Instant Pot Low carb Zuppa Toscana soup. This Copycat Zuppa Toscana Soup recipe is loaded with sausage, bacon, cauliflower and kale. Made in the Instant Pot and full of flavor, this low Back to the point, this amazing Low Carb Instant Pot Zuppa Toscana Soup! Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
If you're a fan of Instant Pot soup, you're going to love this Instant Pot Low-Carb Zuppa Toscana Soup! It's so cold outside that I cringe every time I have to go out. Cold is something that doesn't go over well with me and I do whatever I can to stay warm. You can cook Instant Pot Low carb Zuppa Toscana soup using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Low carb Zuppa Toscana soup
- It’s 1 of lbs. Spicy Italian sausage.
- It’s 2 heads of caluiflower cut into florets.
- You need 1 of white onion chopped.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 4 cup of chicken stock.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- You need 4 cups of kale.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 TBS of avocado oil.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
What makes it even worse is that it's been super windy too making it feel ten times colder. At work, I learned all the indoor. Zuppa Toscana Soup is one of our family's favorite dishes at Olive Garden. If you like this low carb zuppa toscana soup crockpot recipe, check out my other great family meals: Hamburger Soup, Crock-Pot Pepperoncini Pot Roast, and Black Forest Ham, Egg, and Cheese Cups.
Instant Pot Low carb Zuppa Toscana soup step by step
- Set your instant pot on sauté mode for 20 mins on high. Remove sausage from casing and sauté will slightly browned..
- Remove sausage set aside. Dab out a little of the excess grease..
- Sauté onions and garlic till softened..
- Add califlower florets, chicken stock, water, and sausage back into your instant pot..
- Pressure cook on high for 3 mins. Quick or Manuel release..
- Scoop out 1/2 of the califlower florets and just a little liquid and use an emersion blender to purée. If you don’t have one a blender or food processor will work just fine..
- Set instant out back in sauté mode medium temp. Add purée back into your soup. This will provide the thickness to your soup that the potato starch traditionally would..
- Add kale and simmer of 5 mins till kale is softened. Add heavy cream and turn off your instant pot. Salt and pepper to taste..
- Top soup with Parmesan cheese and enjoy!!!.
This recipe is identical to my Instant Pot Zuppa Toscana Soup, but with a couple of tweaks. There is a way to make this dish no carb. What to Use For Potatoes in Keto Zuppa Toscana. Sometimes the easiest swaps make a world of difference. I used to make Instant Pot Zuppa Toscana (Sausage Potato Soup) without the bacon all the time.