Vegetable Soup *Vegan. Say Yes to Our Vegetarian Soups Crafted for Sippable Satisfaction. Now Choose From Multiple Delicious Vegan Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. If you don't eat oil, use some water or vegetable stock instead.; Use any veggies, spices, or herbs you have on hand.
Vegan Vegetable Soup is the perfect recipe to clean out the fridge. A little bit of this and that totally goes. In a large saucepan, saute the onion and celery in butter until tender. You can cook Vegetable Soup *Vegan using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetable Soup *Vegan
- Prepare 1 of red onion or 6 shallots.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1/4 of cabbage.
- Prepare 3 of carrots.
- It’s 100 gr of green beans.
- It’s 2 of brocoli.
- It’s 1/4 of cauliflower.
- You need 3 of spring onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped celery leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 10 cups of water.
- Prepare 100 gr of beef or chicken frame.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
Add the broth, tomatoes, vegetables, sugar and seasonings; bring to a boil. Soup, especially vegetable-centric soup, doesn't need to simmer for hours on the stove. Heat oil in a large dutch oven over medium-low heat. Idea came from an old Weight Watchers recipe.
Vegetable Soup *Vegan step by step
- Boil beef or chicken frame with 10 cups of water to make stock, put aside..
- Chop red onion and garlic, put aside..
- Chop all vegetables, put aside..
- Pre-heat cooking oil, cook onion and garlic until it smells good, cook chopped carrot, green bean, brocoli, and cauliflower until half cooked..
- Pour beef or chicken stock, wait until its boilig.
- When it starts bubbling, sprinkle salt and pepper, stir it well..
- Put the cabbage, and wait until all the vegetables cooked. (Half cook or well done, depends on what you like).
- Sprinkle chopped spring onion and celery, stir it well, turn off the stove and serve it while its hot..
For best results, use vegetable bouillon or base without caramel color in order to makes a clear broth. Whether you're looking for a weight loss soup or just something to warm you up this winter, this easy low carb vegetable soup recipe will hit the spot! It's naturally keto friendly, paleo, has a vegan option, and is just all-around healthy no matter your way of eating. More Vegetarian/Vegan Soup Recipe Ideas You might want to try some of the most popular vegetarian soup recipes or check out these vegetarian/vegan tomato soup recipes. If you're looking for something with a bit more protein, these vegetarian/vegan bean soup recipes should fill the bill.