Recipe: Perfect Vegan curried cauliflower and beetroot soup
Vegan curried cauliflower and beetroot soup. This is the unique dish of Vrinda Idnani , it vegan cauliflower and beetroot curried soup. This is extremely healthy and nutritious. plz follow and subscribe her youtube channel https://www. Puree the beetroot and adjust the consistency with balsamic vinegar.
Stir in cauliflower and sweet potato. Season with salt and pepper and add more curry powder if desired. A gluten-free, sugar-free curried vegan soup made creamy with pureed cauliflower, fresh apples, and topped off with crunchy chickpeas. You can have Vegan curried cauliflower and beetroot soup using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan curried cauliflower and beetroot soup
- You need 500 gms of Cauliflower.
- You need 500 gms of Beetroot.
- You need 15 gms of Hot curry powder.
- You need 100 ml of Coconut milk(homemade).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 30 gms of Almond.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic, chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of Onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of Coconut oil.
Vegan cauliflower and beetroot soup by Chef Nishant Choubey, Amazing cooking session by Chef Nishant. Here he is sharing his vegan soup recipe which is Very delicious and healthy. Pre-tox and de-tox around the holidays with this delicious, velvety, eye-catching Roasted Cauliflower Potato and Beet Soup. It's vegan, gluten-free, perfect for meal prep and freezer friendly!
Vegan curried cauliflower and beetroot soup step by step
- Break the coconut and remove the brown part and cut into cubes. Now take mixer jar add coconut cubes and add 1/2 glass of water and make a paste..
- Now take a clean cotton cloth and remove all access milk from coconut paste.You can do same process till 2 time..
- Homemade coconut milk is ready..
- Wash the cauliflower and beetroot in cold water then take out the florets of the cauliflower and give a steam or boil the beetroot with skin till 2 whistle inside silver foil..
- Once cooked let beetroot rest, so that it's easy to peel off the skin puree of beetroot and adjust the consistency with balsamic vinegar..
- Very thinly slice some of the roasted beetroot to make a flower..
- Heat a sauté pan and add coconut oil. Add chopped onion, garlic, cauliflower florets and curry powder.
- Cook till the rawness of curry powder is off, add coconut milk and cook it for another 10 minutes..
- Take it off the heat and rest a while. In the mean time boil the skined almonds till it gets soft..
- Blend cauliflower with almonds to get pouring consistency..
- Pour cauliflower and beetroot soup separately..
- It can served both hot and cold..
After splurging over Thanksgiving weekend, I'm ready for some lighter fare in between holiday gatherings and this healthy, flavorful soup does the trick. Curried Vegan Lentil Soup with Cauliflower. Since soups are generally served as a main dish in my house, I try to make sure that that they are not only flavorful but also well balanced so that it's filling and leaves my family satisfied, and this new curried vegan lentil soup is no exception. The Best Vegan Beet Soup Recipes on Yummly Vegan Beet Soup With Cilantro And Mint Pesto, Beet Soup, Beet Soup.