Chickpeas soup (vegan). Try Our Well Yes!® Soups Crafted with Ingredients You Can Feel Good About. Nope, I didn't expect to like this vegan chickpea soup so much but I devoured it! This protein-packed Moroccan Chickpea Soup is healthy, hearty, and very filling!
Vegan Curried Sunchoke And Chickpea Soup With Crispy Chickpeas, Leblebi (north African Chickpea Soup), Moroccan Harira Chickpea Lentil Soup Vegan kale and chickpea soup is a warm meal the whole family will like. Serve over pasta for a hearty dinner. I love veganizing classics and this chickpea noodle soup has all the comforting qualities you'd expect in a classic chicken noodle soup, minus the chicken of course. You can have Chickpeas soup (vegan) using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chickpeas soup (vegan)
- Prepare of chickpeas.
- Prepare of Potatoes.
- Prepare of red onion.
- Prepare of garlic cloves.
- It’s of red pepper.
- Prepare of little frozen bags of vegetable mix (broccoli, cauliflower and carrot).
- Prepare of turmeric.
- It’s of vegetable stock.
- You need of Drizzle olive oil.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- You need of Spicy chorizo (optional).
This simple potato chickpea and veggie soup comes together very quickly, has an amazing flavor profile from thyme, oregano, fennel seeds and some pepper and cinnamon, and is hearty and pleasing. Water saute some onion and garlic, mix in the rest of the ingredients and pressure cook or cook in a saucepan. We have them at least twice a week and I love using them for all sorts of curries, pasta, and spreads. This time, I made an Italian vegan garbanzo bean soup with tomatoes, carrots, celery, fennel, spinach, and lots of fresh parsley.
Chickpeas soup (vegan) step by step
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Drizzle olive oil in a pot, heat it up and add onions and a little bit of water. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add all vegetables, sweet potatoes chunks and pour water to cover the pot..
- Add turmeric, vegetable stocks and cook for 30 minutes on gas mark 6..
- Add the chickpeas, low the heat to gas mark 3 and cook for 45 minutes stirring every 10 minutes..
- Pro tip: With an immersion blender, blend a little bit to make the soup more consistent/solid..
This vegan soup is not only packed with flavor but it's also super healthy and easy to make. A sunny and luscious vegan chickpea soup topped with crispy roasted chickpeas. Lemon and fragrant aromatics makes this vegan chickpea turmeric soup taste as bright and fresh as it looks. Spicy roasted chickpeas adds some kick and crunch, a lovely contrast to the velvety. This Vegetarian Chickpea Noodle Soup is inspired by my Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, so it has essentially similar ingredients but I swap out the chicken for plant-based protein powerhouse chickpeas to make it more filling.