Diet Meal Tofu & Bean Sprout Soup. Eating a variety of non-starchy vegetables, whole grains, legumes, nuts, and seeds may help you lose weight on a vegetarian diet. Protein-rich beans and tofu, high-fiber whole grains, fruits and vegetables and healthy fats, like nuts, help to keep you feeling energized all day long (get our list of Best. The vegetarian diet involves abstaining from eating meat, fish and poultry.
This is a detailed meal plan for the vegetarian ketogenic diet. Incorporating more vegetarian meals into your weekly routine is a great way to boost your health. Plus, going meatless has environmental benefits. You can have Diet Meal Tofu & Bean Sprout Soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Diet Meal Tofu & Bean Sprout Soup
- Prepare 1 block of Tofu.
- It’s 1 bag of Bean sprouts.
- You need 1 of Wakame seaweed.
- Prepare 1 of Green onions or scallions.
- You need 150 ml of ●Water.
- It’s 1 tsp of ●Dashi stock granules.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ●Mirin.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ●Usukuchi soy sauce.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ●Doubanjiang.
Tofu is high in protein and contains all of the essential amino acids your body needs. It also provides fats, carbs, and a wide variety of vitamins and minerals. This tofu veggie stir-fry is quick and easy, making it a great go-to weeknight meal. Baked tofu has a firm, toothsome texture that crisps well in a hot pan.
Diet Meal Tofu & Bean Sprout Soup step by step
- Add the ● ingredients and the tofu into a pot. Once it starts to boil, add the bean sprouts. Once the bean sprouts are cooked, it's done. Transfer to a bowl and top with green onions.
- If you are using the whole bag of bean sprouts, add the ● ingredients to the pot and bring to a boil. Then add the bean sprouts. After 20 seconds, take out the bean sprouts and transfer to a bowl..
- Put the tofu and warmed wakame in the pot and it's ready. Now add this to the bowl with the bean sprouts..
You can find it in flavors like teriyaki and sesame, both of which are delicious here. A vegetarian diet can be safe for kids, and it's probably good for them. Just be sure kids get enough fats to meet their needs. Nuts, peanut butter, avocado, milk products, and eggs are all good. This easy clean-eating meal plan for weight loss features healthy whole foods and limits processed items to help you get back on track with healthy habits..