For Diets! Easy Soup. Fact: Soup is winter's answer to salad. And while the super creamy ones that come in a bread bowl taste amazing, they won't help any healthy eating goals. When you're trying to stick to a diet but need a nice, warm bowl of broth, these hearty and healthy soups will fill you up.
Considering the Cabbage Soup Diet? … You've come to the right place!! Hi, and welcome to my site! Be bowled over by our nourishing soups. You can have For Diets! Easy Soup using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of For Diets! Easy Soup
- It’s 1/2 of Cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- You need 3 of Fish sausage.
- You need of Seasonings.
- You need 700 ml of Water.
- You need 2 of Soup stock granules (Consommé bouillon powder).
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
Simple soups that warm and nourish without the effort. Choose tomato, sweet potato, butternut squash, pea soup and much, much more. Exercise: The cabbage soup diet doesn't include exercise, and working out at high levels isn't a great idea on such a low-calorie diet. Though this diet is fast, cheap, and simple, it's not easy to stick with.
For Diets! Easy Soup instructions
- Cut the fish sausages and cabbage in bite-sized pieces. The other ingredients aren't set in stone, so you can use whatever you have in your refrigerator..
- Cut the onions. Heat oil in a pot and sauté the onions until browned. Once browned, add the fish sausages..
- Add the 700 ml of water and the cabbage. Add the soup stock granules as well and boil over medium heat!.
- Once the soup stock granules have dissolved, adjust the taste with salt and pepper and it's done..
- Fish sausages have lower calories and fat content than wiener sausages! They're full of protein, calcium, sodium, and nutrients..
- You can add mushrooms, carrots, and green peppers to taste! It's flavored with soup stock, so you can make endless varieties..
It will likely leave you feeling hungry, weak, and bored. This recipe is easy to adapt. Here's how to change the recipe for specific diets: Gluten-free Vegetable Soup: Some store-bought stocks contain gluten. Find quick and easy soup recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell. It may be the easiest and most effective soup diet ever.