Recipe: Delicious Taco Soup
You can cook Taco Soup using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- Prepare 2 can of southwestern style corn.
- You need 2 can of mexican corn.
- Prepare 2 lb of ground turkey meat.
- You need 3 packages of Taco Seasoning.
- You need 16 oz of black bean & corn salsa.
- Prepare 1 can of rotel original.
- Prepare 1 can of rotel mild.
- Prepare 1 packages of ranch dip mix.
- Prepare 1 can of pintos w/jalapenos.
- You need 1 can of mexican stewed tomato.
- You need 1 can of red kidney beans.
- Prepare 1 can of seasoned black beans.
- It’s 16 oz of sour cream.
- You need 1 packages of shreaded fiesta style cheese or your choice.
Taco Soup step by step
- preheat skillet add ground turkey and brown.
- drain and add Taco seasoning and salsa.
- add all other ingredients except cheese and sour cream to pot and simmer..
- add ground meat and simmer for 30 – 45 minutes.