Easiest Way to Make Delicious Apple-Butternut Soup
Apple-Butternut Soup. This butternut squash soup has a secret ingredient—a tart green apple. It adds just the right How to Make this Butternut Squash Soup. This recipe is simple and easy, starting with a base of chopped.
Roasted Butternut Soup with Apple, Ginger and Coconut. This silky fall soup is full of flavor and Thích Nhất Hạnh~. This Roasted Butternut Soup with apple, ginger and coconut is vegan and. You can have Apple-Butternut Soup using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple-Butternut Soup
- You need 1 tbsp of reduced-calorie margarine.
- It’s 1 of vegetable cooking spray.
- You need 1 cup of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of all-purpose flower.
- Prepare 1 can of low sodium chicken broth.
- Prepare 3 cup of peeled, seeded and cubed butternut squash.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of peeled, cored, coarsely chopped cooking apple.
- You need 1/4 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need 1/2 cup of low-fat milk.
- Prepare 1 of toasted squash seeds (optional).
Cozy, healthy maple butternut squash and apple soup loaded with delicious fall flavors. This creamy soup is sweet, savory, and dairy & gluten free! I mean…butternut squash + crisp apples + warming fall spices? How to Make Butternut Squash and Apple Soup.
Apple-Butternut Soup step by step
- coat a dutch over with cooking spray.
- add margarine.
- place over medium heat until margarine melts. add onion and garlic, saute 5mins or until tender.
- add flour, stirring until smooth.
- stir in chicken broth and next 4 ingredients. bring to a boil. cover, reduce heat and simmer 45 mins or until squash is tender.
- let mixture cool slightly.
- add squash mixture to food processor.
- return mixture to pan, add milk. cook over medium heat until heated, stirring occasionally. do not boil..
Butternut Squash Apple Soup – silky smooth and perfectly spiced, this butternut squash soup is perfect for the fall season! Reminiscent of Panera's Autumn Squash Soup, but dairy free and vegan! Madras curry powder adds warmth and earthiness to the otherwise sweet butternut squash, apple, and maple syrup in the soup. Add the apple juice and enough water to make the soup the. Celebrate the best of fall flavors with this soup that pairs Granny Smith apples with butternut squash.