How to Cook Appetizing Grandma Betty's Vegetable Soup
Grandma Betty's Vegetable Soup.
You can cook Grandma Betty's Vegetable Soup using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grandma Betty's Vegetable Soup
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of beef neck bones.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 5 of peppercorns.
- It’s 2 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 3 quart of water.
- It’s 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of frozen peas.
- You need 1/4 cup of frozen corn.
- You need 1 can of vegetarian vegetable soup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of celery salt (if not using minced celery leaves).
- It’s 5 of carrots (4, if carrots are large).
- Prepare 2 stick of celery (sliced).
- Prepare 1/2 lb of mushrooms (sliced thick).
- You need 1 clove of garlic (minced).
- You need 2 of potatoes (peeled and cubed).
- It’s 1 can of chopped tomatoes (plus juice) 16 oz. size can.
Grandma Betty's Vegetable Soup step by step
- Clean and chop vegetables. Slice celery and mince leaves. Slice carrots on mandolin. The thinnest blade will take the least amount of time to cook. Peel and cube potatoes. Mince garlic..
- Assemble all but last 3 ingredients in large (8 quart) pot..
- Bay leaf, peppercorns, and possibly celery leaves may be added in a tea ball or large paper tea bag..