Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Broccoli Cheddar Soup (Vitamix)
Broccoli Cheddar Soup (Vitamix). We have some Hawaiian Sweet Rolls with the soup, for an easy delicious hot lunch on these cold winter afternoons. Ladle over steamed broccoli pieces for added texture. You'll love this easy vitamix broccoli soup recipe!
The flavor is fantastic with the combination of the roasted veggies and extra-sharp cheddar cheese – a nice balance between a cheese soup and a veggie soup. Use a high speed blender, like a Blendtec or Vitamix for the best consistency, and join our community for more nutritious soup recipes from Blender Babes! The Vitamix really does cook food!! You can cook Broccoli Cheddar Soup (Vitamix) using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Broccoli Cheddar Soup (Vitamix)
- It’s 1 cup of skim or low fat milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded low fat cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 cup of broccoli or cauliflower, fresh or frozen, steamed.
- You need 1 tsp of diced onion.
- Prepare 1 of chicken or vegetable bouillon cube.
For some added flair and texture, I put some more broccoli florets at the bottom of the soup. For me, broccoli cheddar soup is one of them. Doesn't matter the season, snowy, rainy, windy, tropical… it's always been a favorite. This recipe couldn't be any easier.
Broccoli Cheddar Soup (Vitamix) instructions
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid..
- Select Variable 1..
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High..
- Blend for 5-6 minutes or until heavy steam escapes from the vented lid..
- Serve over additional steamed broccoli pieces. (optional).
Steam some broccoli and then throw all of your ingredients into your Vitamix. It's hearty, it's comforting, and best of all, it's dairy-free! Use the steaming water, plus however much more you need. While traditionally, you might serve this soup recipe with a side of crackers, you can replace your saltines with some keto-friendly alternatives like gluten-free crunchy rosemary crackers or keto cream cheese crackers. Put eveything in the Vitamix and voila!