Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Crockpot taco soup
Crockpot taco soup. You'll LOVE this Easy Crockpot Taco Soup Recipe! Kick boring dinners to the curb and buckle your seat belts for some crave worthy Slow Cooker So go grab your Crock Pot and get ready for some seriously YUMMY Texas Taco Soup! This taco soup is quick and easy to prepare and has great flavor.
I also added the dressing and the taco seasoning to the meat before adding to the crock pot. I tasted the mix before adding water and felt it was too bland, so I added extra cumin and chili powder and a. insanelygood If you like Taco Tuesday – you'll love this easy crockpot taco soup! Perfect for busy weeknights when you want something quick, hearty, and healthy. You can have Crockpot taco soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot taco soup
- You need 1 lb of ground turkey or ground beef.
- You need 1/2 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 can of 4 oz of diced green chilies.
- You need 1 packages of taco seasoning (low sodium).
- It’s 1 packages of ranch dressing mix (powder).
- You need 1 can of sweet corn, undrained (optional if on low carb diet).
- It’s 2 can of stewed tomatoes, undrained.
- Prepare 1 can of large can of pinto beans, undrained.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans, undrained.
- You need 1 can of kidney beans, undrained.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh chopped cilantro (garnish).
Everyone loves this recipe for Crock-Pot Taco Soup because it really is the BEST taco soup you can make in your slow cooker! Full of flavor and frugal too! You've gotta make this creamy keto taco soup recipe in your Crockpot slow cooker! Enjoy the bold flavors of tacos in a comforting warm soup.
Crockpot taco soup step by step
- Cook ground turkey or ground beef with a little oil until cooked add onions. In crock pot add all ingredients including all juices. Finally add ground meat. Let it simmer on HIGH for two hours..
- Substitute any combinations of beans and vegetables..
- Garnish with any variety of cilantro, green onion, sour cream, or cheese..
- Serve with corn bread or tortilla chips..
You only need a few simple ingredients to make this delicious soup. It is super easy and can be thrown together in minutes as you get ready to walk out the door. This crockpot taco soup is surprisingly easy to make. This fabulous crockpot taco soup is loaded with flavor and great ingredients, and you'll be surprised at how simple it is to prepare. This crockpot taco soup recipe is a hearty but healthy soup loaded with your favorite taco ingredients and flavors!