Chilled Spiced Peach Soup. A refreshing creamy chilled peach soup with white wine, mint, and peach schnapps, with a hint of cinnamon and nutmeg. The Schnapps adds just the right peachy sweetness and the spices (cinnamon nutmeg and mint) made it taste like a peach cobbler soup. Swirl yogurt topping into soup and garnish with chopped mint or cilantro.
Cover and chill; garnish if desired. Here's a peachy way to begin a lady's luncheon or brunch. This refreshing soup shared by Lane McLoud of Perry, Georgia stars her home state's premier fruit crop. You can have Chilled Spiced Peach Soup using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chilled Spiced Peach Soup
- You need 4 medium of Peaches.
- It’s 2 cup of Coconut Water.
- You need 2 tbsp of Honey.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Chipotle Chili Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Plain Low-Fat Greek Yogurt.
- You need 1 1/2 of Lime Juice.
The toasted almonds on top are a nice complement to the sweet-tart flavor. Peach needs to be in the title, of course, but Chilled? I narrowed it down, but it really should include all of the previous descriptions. Bottom line, just call the soup delicious.
Chilled Spiced Peach Soup instructions
- In a blender, combine peaches, coconut water, juice of 1 lime, honey, and chipotle chili powder according to desired spiciness..
- Blend until smooth, then serve. Or, if desired, chill in the refrigerator until cold before serving..
- In a small bowl, stir Greek yogurt with juice of 1/2 lime until smooth. Swirl yogurt topping into soup and garnish with chopped mint or cilantro..
My friend Elizabeth's peach tree was loaded this year.… Learn how to make Chilled Peach Soup. Jason Franey of Seattle's Canlis makes this chilled peach soup by marinating peaches overnight with dried apricots, vinegar and honey then pureeing. This chilled soup recipe highlight their amazing flavor. Usher in warm air with the fragrant flavors of peaches, plums and nectarines. Not only are they juicy, refreshing and versatile, they are packed with vitamin C, fiber and potassium.