Hamburger Vegetable Soup. Discover Tasty Braised Beef Soup Made W/ Chickpeas & Mushrooms. In a saute pan, brown ground beef, over medium heat. In a large stock pot, combine broth, water, onion soup mix, tomato sauce, celery, onion, frozen vegetables and macaroni.
Add potatoes, tomato sauce, crushed whole tomatoes, undrained peas, corn, and green beans to the pot; season with black pepper. In a Dutch oven, cook the beef, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. This hamburger and vegetable soup recipe comes together in just one pot. You can have Hamburger Vegetable Soup using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hamburger Vegetable Soup
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion (chopped).
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves (minced).
- You need 4 cup of V8 juice.
- You need 1 of 14 1/2oz. can of stewed tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 cup of coleslaw mix (with carrots etc).
- Prepare 2 cup of frozen green beans.
- Prepare 2 cup of Frozen corn.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
Paired with a grilled cheese sandwich, this hearty vegetable soup will be a dinner winner. Regardless of what you call it, you'll definitely want to make it! A rich tomato broth is filled with ground beef, tender potatoes and vegetables. Sometimes the most simple ingredients make the best ever meals.
Hamburger Vegetable Soup step by step
- In a saucepan cook beef, onion and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink ; drain..
- In a crock pot combine remaining ingredients. Stir in beef mixture..
- Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours or until vegetables are tender..
Easy Hamburger Vegetable Soup is family friendly, super simple and good anytime of the year. It is the perfect blend of ground beef and garden fresh vegetables. I love to serve this with a warm crusty baguette or Cheddar Drop Biscuits with Chive Butter. Put ground beef, onions and celery in pot. Cook over medium to medium-high heat until ground beef is browned and vegetables begin to soften.