How to Make Delicious Tomato Carrot Soup
Tomato Carrot Soup. I often double this recipe and freeze half, so we can enjoy a taste of summer during the cold winter months. This creamy Zanzibar carrot-tomato soup is an African Inspired type of dairy free bisque. Made with simple wholesome ingredients such as peeled tomatoes, yellow carrots, spices, herbs, coconut milk.
This carrot tomato soup recipe is an update from the archives. A creamy carrot and tomato soup made from scratch! The Recipe: Creamy Carrot Tomato Soup. You can cook Tomato Carrot Soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tomato Carrot Soup
- Prepare portion of Oven.
- You need 3 TBS of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 2 lb of sliced carrots.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- It’s portion of Stovetop.
- Prepare 6 cups of low fat low sodium chicken broth.
- It’s 16 ounce of can crushed tomatoes.
- It’s of poultry seasoning.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
You will need a stock pot, a screen colander an immersion blender or traditional blender. Gluten Free + Low FODMAP + Vegan + Paleo. Hi, this is a really simple quick soup. Only takes minutes to prepare but it is super healthy.
Tomato Carrot Soup instructions
- Cook oven portion in oven at 375 degrees for 45-50 minutes..
- Combine oven and stovetop portion and puree..
- Cook on stovetop and add 1/2- 3/4 cup evaporated milk if desired..
I hope you will like it. Add carrots, peeled and diced, and curry powder. Cover and cook until carrots are tender. Add chopped tomatoes and chicken broth. Tomato soup has always held a very special place in my heart and a quick peek in my pantry would Over medium heat, in a small saucepan, combine condensed tomato soup, shredded carrots, milk.