Recipe: Perfect Turkey soup
Turkey soup. Browse & Share Now w/ Your Friends! In a stock pot, place turkey carcass, water and broth. Turkey Soup Recipes Looking for turkey soup recipes?
Stirring in a generous handful of chopped parsley when the soup is done brightens the color and brings up the herbal notes in the broth. If you'd like, add a quartered onion with the. Turkey Vegetable Soup with Stuffing Dumplings Two Thanksgiving favorites, turkey and stuffing, are combined into one dish. You can have Turkey soup using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkey soup
- It’s 2/3 cup of carrots.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 4 cans of low fat chicken broth.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of chopped cabbage.
- You need 6 oz of can tomato paste.
- It’s 1 cup of zucchini, or two small zucchini chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green beans.
- You need 1 lb of turkey.
- You need 1 of onion, diced.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of oregano.
If your leftover stuffing is chunky and rustic, finely chop it to make. Place the turkey carcass in a stockpot; add the water, onion, salt and bay leaves. Making Homemade Turkey Soup after your Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner is super easy and a delicious way to use all the leftovers. This is the basic, easy homemade turkey soup recipe you remember your mom making.
Turkey soup instructions
- Put broth in Kettle with vegetables, then bring to a boil. Add tomato paste and cook until vegetables are done. Then add the turkey..
- Can seasoned with garlic, oregano, and black peppers..
It's that time of year again, my friends! Time to grab out soup pots and get ready to dig into a warm and delicious. Turkey soup is just as much a Thanksgiving tradition as the bird itself! Turkey bones, slowly simmered, make a rich, flavorful broth. Having a hot, comforting bowl of soup for a late dinner on Thanksgiving is something I look forward to every year.