How to Prepare Yummy Creamless Butternut Squash Soup
Creamless Butternut Squash Soup. Healthy vegan creamless roasted butternut squash soup is low-calorie, low-fat. Butternut squash has a long shelf life and right now that's a big plus when storing veggies. Remove squash chunks with slotted spoon and place in a blender and puree.
This Crockpot Butternut Squash Soup recipe is naturally vegan and gluten-free, easy to make, and SO delicious! This Butternut Squash Soup Recipe is creamy and delicious, without being loaded up with heavy cream. It's easy to prepare, and the incredible flavor of the butternut squash really shines. You can have Creamless Butternut Squash Soup using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamless Butternut Squash Soup
- Prepare 1 of butternut squash.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion.
- You need 6 cup of veggie broth.
- It’s 1 of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
I'd like to think this is the most elegant version of butternut squash soup out there. Here's my go-to recipe for family and friends' get-togethers. Watch how to make the best butternut squash soup in this short video! The trick is to roast the butternut squash, which is easy to do and yields tons of extra flavor.
Creamless Butternut Squash Soup step by step
- Cut squash into 1 inch chunks.
- Melt butter in large pot, add onion, and cook til translucent, about 8 minutes.
- Add squash and stock. Bring to simmer and cook til squash is tender, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove squash chunks with slotted spoon and place in blender and puree. Return blended squash to pot. Stir and season with nutmeg, salt, and pepper.
This butternut squash soup is everything you expect from a traditional butternut squash soup. It's sweet, silky, and slightly spicy. This butternut squash soup is a great example of how various flavors play out in one recipe. In general there are five tastes recognized in current culinary circles. The distinct flavours of butternut squash and coconut are enhanced when creating this hot, decadent soup in your Vitamix machine.