Garden Soup. What's your soup of the day? Enjoy delicious soup recipes and much more! Whatever the occasion, we have a soup for you.
Note: Carrot can be substituted by any type of vegetable which is registered in the Ore Dictionary by the mod. Garden Soup has no known uses in crafting. Olive Garden Minestrone Soup is the perfect soup for when wanting a light and filling meal. You can cook Garden Soup using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garden Soup
- Prepare 1/2 cup of carrots.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of onion.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Corn.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1/3 cup of tomato puree.
- Prepare 3 cup of vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sweet peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bok choi.
- You need 1/2 cup of snap peas.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mushrooms.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of basil.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 dash of pepper.
- You need 1 dash of cinnamon.
It's easy to make, and it is perfect for those who follow a vegetarian diet. This Olive Garden minestrone soup is loaded with vegetables, beans and pasta in a tomato broth. It's a copycat of the restaurant version that tastes even better than the original recipe! Find your local Olive Garden Italian Restaurant near you and join us for lunch or dinner today!
Garden Soup instructions
- Bring broth with tomatoes to a boil in pot..
- Saute garlic and onions add to the broth pot. Add oregano, pepper, cinnamon and minced basil into the broth pot. Put corn and chopped up carrots in pot let simmer on high for 40 minutes..
- Chop and add all remaining ingredients, except mushrooms. Simmer on medium for 15 minutes..
- Slice and add mushrooms simmer on medium for 5 minutes..
- serve hot.
Your Nearby Olive Garden. , View all hours. Share: Rate this Recipe Use up an abundance of vegetables from your garden with this soup. The choice of what to include is yours, but adjust cooking times when vegetables are. Pot + Stock + Any Two Vegetables. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.