Recipe: Delicious No Cook Tomato Soup
No Cook Tomato Soup. You thought making tomato soup was easy? It's even easier if you've got a high-powered blender. Just dump in the ingredients, turn it on, and let friction do the work for you.
I love using whole peeled tomatoes or crushed tomatoes. Stir occasionally and add additional salt as needed. For the full Tomato Soup Recipe with ingredient amounts and instructions, please visit our recipe page on Inspired Taste. You can have No Cook Tomato Soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No Cook Tomato Soup
- You need of Soup.
- It’s 2 each of medium tomatoes cut in 4 pieces.
- It’s 1/2 each of sweet pepper.
- You need 1 of green onion.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic (or less, optional).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of *your favourite antioxidant oil.
- You need 1 of hot pepper to taste (optional).
- Prepare 1 of salt (optional).
- Prepare of Garnish.
- You need 1 of raw sesame seeds.
- It’s 1 of green onion, parsley.
This Homemade Tomato Basil Soup, however, tops my list. Dennis Leary drains fresh tomato puree slowly through cheesecloth to get clear tomato water, then blends it with buttermilk to create a pure-white chilled soup. This no-cook soup is so easy to make and full of fresh flavours. I hope you're in the mood for tomatoes, but we have lots (and lots) of recipes this week that highlight this rockstar ingredient.
No Cook Tomato Soup instructions
- Load all ingredients into your powerful blender..
Looking for something you pull together on an average weeknight? Try the pan-seared chicken thighs with blistered tomatoes, the tomato cobbler with cornmeal-cheddar biscuits, or. Homemade tomato soup has never been easier than in this simple recipe using staple pantry ingredients. In a dutch oven or soup pot, heat olive oil over medium high heat. Silky tomato soup is like the little black dress of soups.