How to Cook Appetizing No Cook Tomato Soup
No Cook Tomato Soup. You thought making tomato soup was easy? It's even easier if you've got a high-powered blender. Just dump in the ingredients, turn it on, and let friction do the work for you.
I love using whole peeled tomatoes or crushed tomatoes. Stir occasionally and add additional salt as needed. For the full Tomato Soup Recipe with ingredient amounts and instructions, please visit our recipe page on Inspired Taste. You can cook No Cook Tomato Soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No Cook Tomato Soup
- It’s of Soup.
- Prepare 2 each of medium tomatoes cut in 4 pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 each of sweet pepper.
- You need 1 of green onion.
- You need 1 clove of garlic (or less, optional).
- You need 1/2 tsp of *your favourite antioxidant oil.
- It’s 1 of hot pepper to taste (optional).
- Prepare 1 of salt (optional).
- You need of Garnish.
- You need 1 of raw sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 of green onion, parsley.
This Homemade Tomato Basil Soup, however, tops my list. Dennis Leary drains fresh tomato puree slowly through cheesecloth to get clear tomato water, then blends it with buttermilk to create a pure-white chilled soup. Comfort food vibes with loads of flavor. And nothing looks prettier than little pillows of grilled cheese croutons dipped in rich red, velvety soup.
No Cook Tomato Soup step by step
- Load all ingredients into your powerful blender..
Really, this is probably my favorite way to eat grilled cheese. Homemade tomato soup has never been easier than in this simple recipe using staple pantry ingredients. In a dutch oven or soup pot, heat olive oil over medium high heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant. I hope you're in the mood for tomatoes, but we have lots (and lots) of recipes this week that highlight this rockstar ingredient.