Recipe: Delicious Bee hoon soup with dong cai and egg
Bee hoon soup with dong cai and egg. Garnish with lettuce, shallot oil, dong cai and spring onions. Serve with a saucer of sliced chilli padi with light soy sauce at the side. Fish soup bee hoon, is a Singaporean soup-based seafood dish, served hot usually with bee hoon.
Often used in fish soups. • Chor Bee Hoon: Thicker than regular bee hoon. I used packages of fresh udon noodles in my soup, but you can also use dry udon. Add the dry udon directly to the broth and let it cook for a minute or two. You can cook Bee hoon soup with dong cai and egg using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bee hoon soup with dong cai and egg
- You need of Main.
- Prepare 100 grams of bee hoon (rice vermicelli).
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of dong cai (preserved Chinese cabbage).
- You need of Other.
- You need 700 ml of water.
- It’s 1 of white pepper powder.
- It’s 1 of sesame oil.
Delicious noodle soup made with rice noodle sticks (bee hoon) served with Asian-style fish balls and super easy to make soup will quickly become your favorite. Soup is an important element on a Chinese family's dinner table. Back in Beijing when I was living with my parents, my mom would serve soup every day along with steamed. Sweet Corn Egg Drop Soup is a very popular Cantonese soup dish.
Bee hoon soup with dong cai and egg step by step
- Give dong cai a quick rinse and drain to remove impurities while retaining its flavor..
- Boil water in a small pot. When water starts boiling, cook bee hoon for not more than 2 minutes..
- Add dong cai and crack egg into pot. Give a quick stir to the ingredients till soup turns milky..
- Serve in a big bowl. Add sesame oil and white pepper powder to taste..
I love sweet corn very much and it is a really easy and health choice for breakfast or as a dessert when dinner out in restaurant. I'm salivating when I was looking at the picture, lol! I like steamed minced meat but not with Dong Cai. But I know Dong Cai can make a dish quite flavorful 🙂. Mee Hoon Kueh is one of my favourite childhood dishes.