How to Make Tasty Weight Watchers Taco Soup
Weight Watchers Taco Soup. Zero Point Weight Watchers Taco Soup packed with chicken breast, beans, corn, tomatoes, and tons of taco flavor. Cooked in the slow cooker or on the stove-top, this healthy dish will feed a crowd and couldn't be easier to make. Brown meat and onion, drain and add remaining ingredients.
Having a simple, go-to soup recipe, like this Weight Watchers Taco Soup is a great way to set yourself up for success. Can be served with low-fat cheddar cheese, chopped green onions, or some broken Taco shells on top. Brown the meat and onions and drain. You can cook Weight Watchers Taco Soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Weight Watchers Taco Soup
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef, turkey or chicken.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 3 can of mexican style chili beans.
- It’s 1 can of corn undrained.
- Prepare 1 can of 16 oz diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of 15 oz tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 can of chopped green chiles.
- It’s 1 envelope of taco season mix.
- Prepare 1 envelope of hidden valley ranch dressing.
Mix ranch dressing mix and taco seasoning mix into the meat. Without draining, add all other ingredients. My husband and I are using the Weight Watcher point plus system to loose weight (so easy). There is a free App on I-phone to scan all foods and it tells points for that food.
Weight Watchers Taco Soup instructions
- cook beef and onion. drain.
- mix all other ingredients except corn. bring to boil.
- reduce heat and add corn simmer for 30 mins.
The Skinny on this Easy Tasty Taco Soup Recipe. It's perfect for a healthy lunch or simple supper. Making a quick and easy soup recipe for supper several times a week helps me stay slim and satisfied. It's a trick I learned from the wonderful book – French Women Don't Get Fat: The Secret of Eating for Pleasure (affiliate link) by Mireille Guiliano. Top it with your favorite chili toppings such as sour cream, cheese or whatever you like for a healthy meal that can be prepped for the week or frozen for another night.