Skinny Soup. Instructions: Heat a large pot over medium-high heat. Add carrots, cabbage, bell pepper and green beans. Vegetable soup is delicious, healthy and filling!
Skinny Souping is a line of healthy drinkable soups packaged for consumption on-the-go.. From the beginning our company was started with the idea of bringing soup back to it’s roots – the original health food – veggie & broth based, always fresh and absolutely no preservatives.. Not only that, this diet has staying power. You can cook Skinny Soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Skinny Soup
- You need 1 head of cabbage.
- Prepare 1 bunch of celery.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of bell pepper.
- You need 2 of vegetable bullion.
- You need 1 of big can of tomato juice.
- Prepare 2 can of stewed tomatoes.
- You need 4 of bay leafs.
- It’s 4 cup of water.
- You need 1 dash of salt and pepper for taste.
It’s a secret people have been using for decades to lose weight fast. It used […] Many credit soup for being their weight loss secret. I intended to make a skinny soup that could aid by filling me up so I would eat less of my main course. Well, this soup has evolved so much, I don’t even eat the main course.
Skinny Soup step by step
- chop cabbage, celery, bell pepper, and onion..
- Add a little water in the bottom of a big pot so vegetables don’t burn, add vegetables, tomato juice, stewed tomatoes, bullion and water (4-5 cups? until pot is full.).
- stir up all ingredients and add bay leafs and salt and pepper. Stir until bullion and seasonings are mixed well..
- bring to a boil for about 30-45 minutes. let simmer for about another hour stirring occasionally.
- This recipe is designed to help curb your appetite and has virtually no caloric and carb intake. I have been told that if you continue to eat this soup for about two weeks you would be considered malnourished. Eat a bowl before going out to dinner to help keep yourself feeling full..
So incredibly hearty, wholesome, and filling! It’s a beautiful soup with many colors and also freezes well. I don’t know about you, but I’m always looking for inspirational weight-loss foods. Sometimes it’s to kick-start a new weight-loss plan, and other times it’s my go-to meal after a weekend of indulgence. That’s where this flush the fat away vegetable soup comes in.